Jesus is great!
Profile

Daydreaming about monsters.
Derrick Yim Guojin's Profile
Derrick Yim Guojin's Facebook profile

15, Jurong Secondary Dragonboat.
Human, Male, Christian, loudspeaker.
New Culture rocks.

Links

Layout: vehemency

JSS Dragonboat
Alyssa Angela Benjamin Brenda Dawn Felicia Grace Ish Marven Munchui Vanessa Vanessa.K Vina Vina's blogshop Shalini Yeeting Yingjie

February 2009 Crazyxwvut, March 2009 Crazyxwvut,

Plurk & Twitter


Tagboard

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To: LOL.
You don't deseve my attention.
And you can say/judge me/ whatever.
I don't care.
Cause only God can judge me.
Get lost.

Planet shakers!
Woo, hiong man!
Met NC guys and i was 2 mins late. O:
Then took bus to idk where.
Walked to somewhere to have dinner.
I LOVE KATONG LAKSA!!!!!
Went there with my uncle, aunty, cousin last time.
Shared with sean.
Then walkedto idk where.
LOL. IDK EVEYTHING-.-
Corne stone very big. O:
Planet shakersvery cool.
Then saw SHAWN LOW!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
LTNS.
Skip till i reached home @ 12.
Btw, Thank you GAVIN for taking bus back with us. (:
TYTY!

Today.
School was ok. Alot of hypocrites nowadays.
Cannot stand alot of people.
Dragonboat today.
Alot of people fake sick and injured.
Think i don'tknow.
LOL.
Then gymed!
Shiok.
Jp with NSL after that.
She buy things. I follow her.

Mediacorp yesterday. To support Rebecca's cousin, Rachael.
I felt that she sang well.
But t judges so strict-.-
Sdly, she's out. Butthere's still REVIVAL.
You'll make it in to top6!
Jiayou! (: