Jesus is great!
Profile

Daydreaming about monsters.
Derrick Yim Guojin's Profile
Derrick Yim Guojin's Facebook profile

15, Jurong Secondary Dragonboat.
Human, Male, Christian, loudspeaker.
New Culture rocks.

Links

Layout: vehemency

JSS Dragonboat
Alyssa Angela Benjamin Brenda Dawn Felicia Grace Ish Marven Munchui Vanessa Vanessa.K Vina Vina's blogshop Shalini Yeeting Yingjie

February 2009 Crazyxwvut, March 2009 Crazyxwvut,

Plurk & Twitter


Tagboard

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

  1. Sports Day tomorrow. (How cool can that be? -.-)
  2. It's at Clementi Sports Hall. (How Greatz. Westcoast. -.-)
  3. I'm thinking of skipping it. (Coolioz. So boring. -.-)
  4. Weather confirm super bagus. (Burn my fats, baby.)
  5. Cell after Sports Day! (I'm luv'in in.)
  6. I wanna emphasise: I HATE SPORTS DAY. I'd rather have normal lessons.

Yesa, today was so-so. D&T did th mechanism. Do until very pissed. Cause i can't ge it right. Yikang very tyco. Anyhow do. Kidding. In th end, clever me still did it. Haha.

Good news, Mdm soo said almost everybody passed chinese CT retest. Jumping with joy. Haha.

Took 246 to Jurong Point. Vey boring. Cause nothing to do. Lol. Kay, gonna help out @ Church Office right after i bathe. Luv you.

Btw, my table's very beautiful. Will show you tomorrow. Make you jealous. :D

Study time tonight. Gotta studay for 2 hrs. Cause only studied for 1 1/2 hrs last night. I'm looking forward to March 3rd.

PS: When can i get my IC? Brother and Cousin got th letter already. I still haven't.): This school is so slow.

-.-